The Apple iPhone 5 has it all – brains and beauty. It features a beautiful and responsive 4″ Retina display to view all your favorite content. 16GB of internal memory means you’ll have plenty of space to store your photos, videos and more. Capture incredible memories with the 8MP iSight camera that takes incredibly sharp images and also records video in HD quality. Stay connected with family and friends via the front-facing facetime HD camera. Stay online and in-the-know wherever you go via Built-in WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS. Powered by the acclaimed iOS 6 and with access to the app store featuring over 700,000 apps – you’ll Get speedy results and endless options to keep you entertained. The power-efficient A6 chip delivers up to twice the CPU performance and renders graphics up to twice as fast – with even better battery life. The iPhone 5 connects to more networks all over the world. And Wi-Fi is faster, too. So you can browse, download, and stream content at remarkable speeds, wherever you happen to be. Please Note: this phone is OEM unlocked to work on all GSM carriers. Please check with your provider to ensure that all of your network features will work on this phone.
- A Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a manufacturer or specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown or white box.
- Camera: Primary – 8 MP iSight camera, 1080p HD Video / Secondary – 1.2MP FaceTime Camera
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
- iOS 6, Apple A6 Processor, 16GB Memory. 4.0 inch Retina LED-backlit IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
- Use a wall power outlet and check for firm connections between your charging cable, USB wall adapter, and wall outlet, or try a different outlet.
- Remove any debris from the charging port on the bottom of your device, then firmly plug your charging cable into your device. If the charging port is damaged, your device probably needs service. Let your device charge for a half. Force restart your device: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. Then let your device charge for another half hour.